Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi is AVTECH’s most economical wireless solution for “IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring, Alerting & More”. It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring room temperature and other environmental conditions where a small footprint is needed, where access to a standard Ethernet connection may not exist, when the investment cost needs to be minimal or deployment volume may be high. It is the least cost host for a Light Tower & Relay Adapter (LTA) that allows connection of an AVTECH Light Tower, Light Tower w/Audio or Relay Switch Sensor. Add a digital sensor and switch sensor of your choice to expand monitoring with an easy “click connect”. Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi will work anywhere a Wi-Fi connection is available, simply use the included power adapter, connect to the Wi-Fi network and you are good to go.
Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi is one of AVTECH’s advanced hardware solutions for “IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring, Alerting & More”.
It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring of temperature and other environmental conditions where a small footprint is needed, where access to electricity may not exist, when the investment cost needs to be minimal, or deployment volume is high.
By attaching external sensors, the Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi is the perfect host for specific and targeted monitoring with a focus on keeping costs contained. Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time temperature and other environment sensor status from anywhere you can always use a Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi!
- The Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, custom alert text and more.
- Easy Wi-Fi ‘SoftAP’ setup for remote temperature and environment monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes built-in Digital Temperature Sensor.
- Includes 1 Digital Sensor Port for use with AVTECH’s sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature, Digital Temperature & Humidity, or Digital Temperature & Analog.
- Includes 1 channel for a switch sensor or dry contact.
- Powered with a 5V international power adapter (included).
- Includes a Factory Reset Button.
- Includes PUSH Technology.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or GoToMyDevices to monitor.
- Use Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi with or without a host system. That’s right… No PC Required! This saves money, improves reliability, provides options.
The Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi package includes a license for AVTECH’s powerful Device ManageR application software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management, logging, graphing, advanced alerting and more of AVTECH’s IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring hardware. It runs as a Windows Service and automatically discovers AVTECH’s hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network, allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are passed. Device ManageR’s web browser interface allows users to view and manage multiple units (any or all) on their network, graph and log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts if an issue or event arises, and much more. Plugins are optionally available for Windows/Linux shutdown, reboot and/or log off; dial out via GSM, text or voice modems; advanced reporting, and more. New “dashboard” capabilities allow users to create the interface they desire, for their unique needs.
A Super Bundle of plugins is also available and includes all bundles at a low price so all functionality is available. As new plugins are added to these bundles, they are included at no charge for immediate download. There is no annual service fee for AVTECH’s software, download access, new versions and technical support if support is maintained on AVTECH’s hardware monitors.
Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and other facilities of all types. Since Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi is connected via Wi-Fi and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere a Wi-Fi signal is available. Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, sub floor or other location. Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi will help to protect valuable IT equipment or other property and minimize downtime if a disaster should occur. It can also be used to manage utility use by monitoring power consumption, allowing possibilities to reduce energy costs.
Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi can also be easily used in non-technology environments like residential and commercial buildings, restaurants, warehouses, green houses and much more. The possibilities for use are endless. It’s easy installation and use is the reason it is one of the highest volume selling Room Alert model available.
- Built-in Web Server Interface
- Device ManageR Application Software (included at no charge)
- Printed Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi User’s Guide & Reference Manual
- ‘1 Year Personal Subscription’ to GoToMyDevices Cloud Service (included at no charge)
- Technical Support through active GoToMyDevices subscription
- ‘1 Year Hardware Monitor Replacement Guarantee’
- ’90-Day Warranty & Replacement Guarantee’ on AVTECH sensors
- ’30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee’ with no questions asked return policy